Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have the center caps left from my 2000's original wheels. Two are in nice shape, two have some oxidizing. I would like $20 shipped for the set of four or $7 shipped each.

I will post actual pictures tomorrow, but they are the style pictured below.

Please pm or reply if interested.

Thanks,
Collin

Attachments

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Hmm they are plastic, no? They should fit my stock rims, yes?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they're plastic, depends on which stock wheels you have.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I think they do fit our LS wheels. I've seen the other wheels with our center caps on, so I would guess that the reverse is true...

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
For the price im willing to risk it so, if you still have them on the 16th I will take them. But, don't hold them for me as that wouldn't be fair.

Can you post those pic's please? I would like to see the oxidizing. Has it affected the center logo or is it just around the edges like most of these center caps? They came off alum rims correct?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about not getting pictures up right away. I tried to get a close up of the oxidation on two of them but it's pretty hard to capture it. These are for the lace style wheels pictured below.

Attachments

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Oh yeah they look good. Any chance you can post a pic of the opposite side of one of them? I just want to make sure the clips look the same as mine. Sorry for the complication.

Thanks Gen

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry it took me so long g25, it's kind of a blurry picture. All of the tabs look good.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ It's all good. Sorry I totally forgot to leave some money in my account for payment. I get paid again on the 23rd and am still interested in the caps. What payment type must I use? I dont have a paypal anymore. Money order okay?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ It's all good. Sorry I totally forgot to leave some money in my account for payment. I get paid again on the 23rd and am still interested in the caps. What payment type must I use? I dont have a paypal anymore. Money order okay?
Money order would be fine, just let me know when you get paid and I can send you my address via PM. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.