Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking for a kit that has just the pipes for a cat-back system for a 2000 impala ls.

What im looking to do is get a set of cherry bomb mufflers or magnaflows and doing dual exhaust. However I can only find a gmpp and a corsa kits for my car. The only thing I have been able to think of is to get the gmpp kit and just put the other mufflers on instead. Just tell what you guys think I should do.

·
Registered
375 Posts
GMPP IS Magnaflow. I have it on my car and it sounds great. If youtube would let me upload my video file, I'd post it here.

·
Registered
375 Posts
where can i buy that exact exaust setup u have it sounds so nice thanks and sorry for the newb question
You can get the GMPP setup from GMpartsdirect.com, or order it through your local chevy dealer.

Zach, some people complain that the flowmaster 40 series mufflers sound too raspy on our cars, with too much interior drone; other people like the sound. You should check youtube or the exhaust sounds database at www.naioa.com for a bunch of clips of the Flowmaster and GMPP exhaust setups (along with a few custom exhaust setups).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts