I have a 2003 Impala LS. I recently bought and installed an aftermarket stereo head unit. The factory amp wouldn't turn on. Somebody in one of these forums suggested splicing the white wire in the factory radio harness to the accesory wire for the aftermarket radio. Well, I did that, and when I tried to start the car, the whole car lost power. I disconnected the battery, undid the wire splice, and reconnected the battery. Power came back, then when I tried to start the car it did it again. So I disconnected the battery for a whole day. When I hooked it back up, no power. I even tried connecting a jump starter, and I'm still getting no power. Anybody know what went wrong, and how to fix it?