Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 96 caprice that im slowly restoring, are there any car clubs out here in vegas that anyone knows about? Also how many people are in impala clubs and own a caprice?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Car Clubs

James,

From your garage photos you are not here in the midwest. It looks like you are in the southwest.

Have a look on my clubs web site to see if there is a club in your area I have listed a few links.

http://www.theherd.com/links

http://www.regionofdoom.com/RegionOfDoom/Home.html

or http://www.azisso.com/forum/

There is a national club known as Impala SS Club of America they are in a
re-org mode presently and there will be some changes going on.

Hope you can find a local club, its fun when you are in a club and attend the club activitys.

SSee Ya!

·
Registered
23 Posts
What about Canada??? :confused: Actually when i'm going on National Association Impala SS Owner web site the only one is in Ontario... Most of those clubs are in the states... But i would really love to get to the big one mentionned up there... National Impala SS club, when is that one? I wouldn't mind to get down there for the event, it worth it!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ive got a 96 caprice that im slowly restoring, are there any car clubs out here in vegas that anyone knows about? Also how many people are in impala clubs and own a caprice?
James,

Yes there is a club in Vegas, SSin City SS. I am the president of the club. Our club is abot B-Bodies, so we have Impala's, Caprice's, and wagons.

We have a great club with guys that know almost everything about these cars. We can do anything from simple tune-ups to replacing the engine and everything in-between! Go to our website, ssincityss.com, and there
you can register and establish a profile. As a club we are real active. We
have a monthly meeting where we meet at a specific location and cruise
to a place to eat and just hang out and BS. We have an annual
BBQ/picnic in the spring time. We have 4-5 mod days a year, where we
will schedule what needs to be done for everyone's car and meet at
either my house or Jose's (the club VP) and we all work on the cars.
This is normally a full days event, as some of the modifications take a
while, i.e. springs/shocks, and is a lot of fun. We also get together
once a month and participate in the monthly Las Vegas Cruisn' Association Friday night cruise. What we will do is pick a spot to meet and
then all of us will cruise there together, it looks bad ass to have 10
or so Impala's rolling together. Each year we host a car show, WeSSt
CoaSSt Gathering, and this brings around 60-70 B-Bodies, pretty
impressive display of cars. We put this together with our brother club
from California, Cali-SS. This is a three day event in Sept and the
show is at the park in Boulder City. I can tell you more about that
later.

If you want more info email me at my other address [email protected].

Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.

Jim

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:biggrin:Also i dont know if anyone has mentioned this in another post theres a huge following for caprices and impalas its call I.N.C IMPALAS AND CAPRICES the easiest way ive foud them is on myspace theres alot on tha east coast i live in colorado and im pretty sure they dont have 1 yet but im soon to try to be tha 719 303 970 pres if possible at least in my area code !!!!!!!! anyways look up I.N.C on myspace or google it something will come up like i said in tha east coast its huge have a good day happy new years to my fellow impala and caprice owners !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
lol yea there sure are alot of I.N.C. owners and reps on here wouldnt be a bad idea that way i could c if anyone else from this forum lives in colorado thanx :biggrin:

·
Registered
92 Posts
well i have my own club and i am the prez , just started again and looking for recruits , it would be nice to have all impalas but my friends some of them have ricers , so im making my own chapter within the club for impalas , im in brooklyn ny and if any impalas no matter what generation interested email me at [email protected] , the club is called AFTER FX AUTO CLUB

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a question for Mr. Jim president of the ssincityss club. Like I wrote above here I live in Canada but I have a huge passion for the B Bodies, especially the Impala SS since im around 10 yrs old... and I owned my dream on September 25th, 2008. Now i planed a roadtrip this summer and get in a club. i wroted down to few president clubs but the never answered... Like you're writing down, the meetings that brings about 60 B Bodies, well I would love to join... The thing is I dont know if you could let me know the date of those meetings so I could get there... Or if you would accept me to join the club... I would be pleased!

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whats good yall? I'm new to the board but I'm wondering if yall know of any Impala clubs in the Austin Area. I'm originally from Houston and I know yall got a few there. So WHATS GOOD? I recently bought a 96 SS, my first love.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have a question for Mr. Jim president of the ssincityss club. Like I wrote above here I live in Canada but I have a huge passion for the B Bodies, especially the Impala SS since im around 10 yrs old... and I owned my dream on September 25th, 2008. Now i planed a roadtrip this summer and get in a club. i wroted down to few president clubs but the never answered... Like you're writing down, the meetings that brings about 60 B Bodies, well I would love to join... The thing is I dont know if you could let me know the date of those meetings so I could get there... Or if you would accept me to join the club... I would be pleased!

Thanks!
What is your email address? Or send me an email, [email protected]. I will send you all the information for the event. If you can make it to WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering you will be very happy :biggrin:. It is a three day event and a lot of fun.

Here is our website: ssincityss.com. You can go three and get up to date information on what is going on. Our IT guy is working on it this weekend, to post the registration for the car show and to allow new people to join.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts