Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 Caprice Wagon and the tailgate latch and handle is broken. So, as a result, my rear window does not lock and sometimes goes up while driving. The Chevy dealer does not have the part. Any idea of where to find these parts?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pick-A-Part , U-Pick-U-Save, or other auto dismantler yards. You will find tons of your year and make cars at these 2 places.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try a junkyard or jc whitney.com or monsterautoparts.com

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what part of the world are you in? do you have a pic of what you need? i may be able to get you one....

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 91 Caprice Wagon and the tailgate latch and handle is broken. So, as a result, my rear window does not lock and sometimes goes up while driving. The Chevy dealer does not have the part. Any idea of where to find these parts?
I have an extra tailgate on the side of my house, let me know exactly what pieces you need and I might have it sitting here.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Sprocket, Lone Jay here, I had no idea the 1a2 was up for grabs or I would have jumped on it. Sorry for off topic here guys just lost touch with the old posts and never had a chance to reply.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Part... and more parts

I have there parts car wagons... the tailgate is go no rust at all.... just bought my fourth on with a lt1 ... any one have a super charger for sale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts