Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Link to Auction
I remember NAISSO selling them for 18.00 and I thought that was high for a cheap piece of plastic.
yea they want what 130 on ebay buy iut now wtf lmao!!!! ill make a custom on outta real wood grain

edit: no they want 175 for it buy it now wowowowowow ud have to be dumb

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
haha... i know, i seen the $175 price tag on them too... its a joke... i actually gave mine to my friend adam for helpin me with my car... i want the impala ss one.... you can get both the Caprice and Impala SS pieces for the dash on street trends for $20... Even if you can find a chevy dealer, they sell them for $28...

Try finding one from a dealer. They go for lots of money because the Caprice-SS version is rare and very hard to come by. Last time I used to nationwide GM locator (ALL LINKED GM DEALERS/PARTS PLACES) no one had anymore. People pay what things are worth to them. I saw one on ebay sell for over 200 during the holidays last year.

The impala ss version is cheap and can be found at most any place. We have them collecting dust here. I also have a new Caprice SS one here but im not selling it....it will be here till I need to pay a bill one day....still in its wrapper.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you have the impala ss dash pieces, that go above the radio, just sitting there collecting dust you can send one to me if you wuold like... i can use it lol... i really want one

Try finding one from a dealer. They go for lots of money because the Caprice-SS version is rare and very hard to come by. Last time I used to nationwide GM locator (ALL LINKED GM DEALERS/PARTS PLACES) no one had anymore. People pay what things are worth to them. I saw one on ebay sell for over 200 during the holidays last year.

The impala ss version is cheap and can be found at most any place. We have them collecting dust here. I also have a new Caprice SS one here but im not selling it....it will be here till I need to pay a bill one day....still in its wrapper.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Most caprice owners want one, I had 5 at one point and gave them away as birthday presents. Now I have one left and it will continue to collect dust till I decide what to do with it one day:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
haha... come on man... help a poor boy with no money out... help a fellow b body fan out.... its so small and light you can put it in an envelope and send it as a letter... just the price of a stamp it will be here... would look really good in my car...

haha i can even take some pics and send you....

i just took my whole dash out and painted it black... even the steering column, and painted that black.... then i took a black monte carlo steering wheel with airbag and pulled my blue 9c1 wheel off and put the monte one on.... it looks incredible everything black.... no over spray no runs nothing...

hahaa that impala ss logo would look GREAT in my car... considering i dont have anything right there.... haha its just collecting dust anyway right?

cmon u can help me out buddy

Most caprice owners want one, I had 5 at one point and gave them away as birthday presents. Now I have one left and it will continue to collect dust till I decide what to do with it one day:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts