Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 caprice classic can i get a 94-96 impala ss interior into my car without any modifications except for the floor shifter. or where can i buy after market interior for my caprice

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you cannot buy a lot of the stuff new anymore...a lot of guys either buy parts off ebay or paint or dye there interior trim the light grey color. the interior of the caprice and impala are basically the same with the exception of the console, gauge cluster, seats, dash emblem, door bezels, and color....you can buy new carpet, new seat skins, and interior emblems but not much else new.

you can also try george bates automotive in california...i hear they have a TON of parts new and used on the shelves...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is some NOS out there

Besides the Impala Super Store,which does carry a decent amount of parts,most of them are at a high cost,there are some places that carry necessity replacement parts. Try http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/nos_gm_parts3?b=1
for your needs.
Street Trends carries parts,but there have been some grumblings on their turnarounds.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i have a 95 caprice classic can i get a 94-96 impala ss interior into my car without any modifications except for the floor shifter. or where can i buy after market interior for my caprice
Only the 96 had the floor shifter, so if you don't want to do any mods, get a 94-95 and you'll be good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You sure can. My car has been very well transformed on the interior from the 9c1 to Impala SS. The hardest part, (I believe) to change, would be the headliner.

Everything else is just unbolt and install.

And like he said - 94/5 had column shift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts