Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a nice set of 19" wheels off a rwd charger runnin practically new 235s all around I wanted to go get them tomorrow. Will they fit? I know our stock 17s are 6.5 and 48 offset. (2014 limited)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
They look good... Do you know the specs on the wheels? There might be some numbers stamped on one of the spokes on the backside...

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
You really need to find out the width, bolt pattern and the full tire size - if the tires have too high of a sidewall, you'll run into issues with 19" wheels on the 8th gen Impalas. Assuming that the bolt pattern on those wheels is correct (5x115), the wheels themselves should be fine (looks like they have a very high offset, just like stock wheels). But I would definitely look into the wheel bolt pattern and what the full tire specs are before purchasing.

Sent from my A1160 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
The specs on that wheel are: 19x7.5 with a 55 mm offset. That wheel will tuck under your fenders slightly more than the factory Impala wheels, which is kinda ugly. You may want to use a small spacer to push the wheels out slightly for possible clearance issues and for aesthetic reasons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts