Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 20's on there now but they look so small. can i fit 22 on there without an mods to my car or damaging it? please serious answers only!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think you can only fit 20's without lifting but if you put rims bigger than 20's you void warranty. Hope I helped.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you can only fit 20's without lifting but if you put rims bigger than 20's you void warranty. Hope I helped.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, 20s are prolly the most you would fit on a normal car, i say normal because impala's are pretty standard. i think you would have to get new suspention or maybe just get longer shocks for your suspention, i don' know to much about the impala so i could be wrong. i do also think, if u put 22's on that car ... it would adversly affect the handling sooo much that it just wouldn't even be worth it. i think 20's are to big but thats just my opinion.
so to answer your ?.... i don't think your could fit 22's on a 2007 chevy impala without moding the suspntion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ive seen more than one with 22"s on it.

there are tires available for 22" wheels, that have the same overall height as most 20" tires... so the answer is YES. but you will be running some VERY skinny tires.

in fact, i just saw a 2005 MC SS with 22"s on it yesterday. stock suspension.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts