chevy bowtie trunk lock/logo $36.00
caprice lettering $5.00 ea "new" and i have used
impala ss/caprice gas cap $1.00
windshield washer bottle w/o cap $5.00
tire jake $12.00
caprice grill stock $5.00
trunk lights parted off a 1995 impala ss $10.00 ea
impala lower door trim peaces black in color comes as 4 peace set $15.00

i have more to add but this is what i have for now for pictures please visit http://www.cardomain.com/id/ebones

·
Registered
94 Posts
Seat help

My weekend is coming up after tonight. I'll take a look at my roadmaster power seats and see if I can help you, provided they are the same/similar. Let me know when you get everything. I'm located in NE nevada, and would gladly help you install if you're in my area, if not, we'll muddle through it best as we can.:biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear end help

thanks but, I ended up getting a 1995 caprice classic for free this guy saw my 95 impala ss in the yard and wanted to trade his caprice for my 95 impala ss i told him it had some electrical problems well thanks anyways i could still us your help on things like it has drums in the rear and i wanted to switch out and have rotors but its a single track 4.3 and i have swoped out axels before and put a posi 3.08 axel on a 4.3 police package caprice and that just slowed the car down i mean the take off was really bad.... i'm cloning it to the impala so fare i'm done with every thing from the paint to logos you could not tell from looking but when you look at the impala ss rims in the back you can see the drums i talked to a few guys at 3 shops and they priced me at $2,000-2,700 i thought that was crazy so i'm not to shore on how to go about this???.... and the ABS light is all ready on any was thanks Eddie

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
thanks but, I ended up getting a 1995 caprice classic for free this guy saw my 95 impala ss in the yard and wanted to trade his caprice for my 95 impala ss i told him it had some electrical problems well thanks anyways i could still us your help on things like it has drums in the rear and i wanted to switch out and have rotors but its a single track 4.3 and i have swoped out axels before and put a posi 3.08 axel on a 4.3 police package caprice and that just slowed the car down i mean the take off was really bad.... i'm cloning it to the impala so fare i'm done with every thing from the paint to logos you could not tell from looking but when you look at the impala ss rims in the back you can see the drums i talked to a few guys at 3 shops and they priced me at $2,000-2,700 i thought that was crazy so i'm not to shore on how to go about this???.... and the ABS light is all ready on any was thanks Eddie
I cant believe what I just read here.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
what the f

does any body wanna trade me a caprice for a impala i have a 93 caprice classic ha ha ha ha ha :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: could have fix electrical problems for half of the cloning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts