Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels don't bother me, but the ZR1 badges on a Camaro SS do.....

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Thats retarded, its a camaro with a body kit and rims. If anything they should be discounting it for that shit.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Styled by Brucies Executive Lifestyle Autos...

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Thats retarded, its a camaro with a body kit and rims. If anything they should be discounting it for that shit.
If it was sold at a dealership that didn't specialize in porsches then it probably would :lol:

But, on ur comment, most dealers (here in the hoosier state) frown on mods and discount cars with aftermarket products because most people here are too afraid to buy them.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^That seems to be generally true.....unless the dealer does that shit, then it's $5k added price for $1000 wheels.......

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
^That seems to be generally true.....unless the dealer does that shit, then it's $5k added price for $1000 wheels.......
yeah i know. when i traded in the 7th gen, they wanted to give me 700! i was like uhhh my subs alone are worth more than that... he said "keep em" I said okay well im takin everything off. which reminds me, i have those rims and that frille layin around to sell

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd give you $25.....that should cover the cost of the Plastidip.

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
i meant to say grille* and you want me to peel the plasti dip off my rims and sell it to you? it wont do you much good, but hell I'll take the $25

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, $25 for the wheels. It should cover the cost of the plasti. :)

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
what about the cost of the wheels? what covers that? you're giving me yours? well alright i guess, I'm not that into chrome but i guess i can plasti them n see how they turn out

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You didn't pay for the wheels, they were included when you bought the car. :p

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah? And? Those were an option on base. I'm actually not interested for more than $25 because I don't need 3 sets of wheels. lol

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
oh, idk well i bought em. you know that sexy pic of my old car in the sunrise? i know you know it. look at the rims. they're gay. and yeah i know youre jk haha but the plasti dip is all i would sell off them for 25 bucks. one of the center caps is worth that, maybe more

1 - 19 of 19 Posts