Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would be our 2nd annual Cali-SS Malibu Cruise. The date will be Sunday June 28th, meeting time will be 8am and start the cruise by 9am. The meeting spot will be the parking lot at the Santa Monica DMV, 2235 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA‎. The route will be reversed this year, going north on PCH then east on Malibu Cyn. Rd. to the 101 Fwy., then south on the 101 Fwy. then west on Topanga Cyn. Rd. and then to The Reel Inn seafood restaurant. There will be a pit stop before we get on the 101 Fwy . Plenty of parking and we have a whole patio reserved for just us. Check the photos and video from last year. It should be a great time as usual, all B-Body's are welcome.

Santa Monica dmv - Google Maps
Cruise Route - Google Maps

Reel Inn Fresh Fish Restaurant
(310) 456-8221

18661 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Video Link ;)

I'd like to see them, where can I find them at?

see if this link works (courtesy of wattslok187)
wait, I can post links yet! :(

Go to You tube and search

Cali-SS Malibu
and should pop up right away..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup!
This year should be a little better, or at least we are shooting for a bigger turn out!

·
Registered
574 Posts
yup!
This year should be a little better, or at least we are shooting for a bigger turn out!
Nobody and I mean NOBODY rolls to an event like Cali-SS!!!! They do it together as a club and with class. :biggrin:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Turn out was great, the day was a very nice clear sunny typical California beach day. Tons of clubs were roaming the coastal highway known as PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) and everyone seemed to have had a good time. There were a couple minor events like a rumored broken harmonic balancer and one of the guys in the caravan I was in early in the morning developed a blow out so I had to loan him my spare since everyone had stereo systems and no spares.

Pictures to follow. The Reel Inn was a good place to eat and hang out.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
For pictures on this cruise (from a cam phone) follow the link below and find the pics labeled "Malibu" and a couple labeled "Chuck". Chuck had the blow out and was ready to call it quits before the cruise even started.....We slapped on a spare tire from my trunk and off we go.

WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM/ANGRYMONKEYCORP

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For pictures on this cruise (from a cam phone) follow the link below and find the pics labeled "Malibu" and a couple labeled "Chuck". Chuck had the blow out and was ready to call it quits before the cruise even started.....We slapped on a spare tire from my trunk and off we go.

WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM/ANGRYMONKEYCORP
Hey Angel, Thanx for coming through
here is a Vid I made last night. N-joy -
http://www.youtube.com/user/raSSbot

Also some more pics on the ISSF - by Thump, Jimmy, Hector, and Tim.

[ame]http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=225175[/ame]

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts