Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT WAS VERY NICE TO MEET THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR THIS FORUM THIS MORNING AT THE CALI SS GATHERING IN UPLAND ! WE HAD TOGETHER DISCUSSED C3 FAB RACING ON BECOMING A VENDOR FOR YOU B-BODY IMPALA SS/CAPRICE/WAGONS . WE SPECIALIZE IN THE MANUFACTURING OF REAR SUSPENSION COMPONENTS FOR YOUR
58-70 B-BODY VEHICLES
91-96 B-BODY VEHICLES

ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN THE USA, RIGHT HERE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA !!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TOO SEE MORE OF OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IMAGES AND VIDEO DESCRIPTIONS!!
http://www.c3fab.com

·
Impala Fanatic
1,261 Posts
Was nice to meet Mike and Kash at the meet today and even better to have you join us on the forums. If anybody's making better rear suspension components for the Impala, I haven't heard about it. These guys have improved on every facet of the design and they're all-American parts.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hmmm...interested in possibly fabbing some wbody parts as well?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome to this forum! Excellent parts, they will be on my car by end of the year!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey jim , how are ya? thanks for the connection with dave from caliss ! those guys are real dudes ! kash and I had a blast, and we met some great people! we showed our products to everyone at BATES AUTOMOTIVE and even silent auctioned a nice set of C3 FAB ARMS ! JUSTIN hooked me up with this site at the meet , he really is a good guy and he will do well with this forum ....he has great direction for all impala lovers!! anyhow, have a good night and we will see you at WCG in september!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts