Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me a diagram of bypassing the ac/delco amp in a 2005 chevy impala? I do not have the Bose amp just the ac/delco one and I need to bypass it because I got an after market stereo. I see there are no bypass jumpers for that year. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cd without OnStar. My New unit is a JVC KW-R930BTS. This new unit has 13 band equalizer that is why I am trying to bypass the factory amp. The wiring harness I have that plugs into the factory harness from the dash says non amplified or bypassed amp systems.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks I appreciate it. I found a diagram but it was the wrong one lol. All I have is right front and right rear right now. I found out after I used the diagram its for a bose amp and I have the ac/delco completely different wiring. Ok so I guess the plugins just hang then and not plug into the amp anymore correct?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks alot for your help I will try this tomorrow and let you know how it workes. Have a good night.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Ok well thanks for your time but thats not the correct diagram either.
I have some schematics. But I'm having difficulty narrowing things down.

Can you look at the RPO sticker and see if any of these codes are on it?

___U62, UW6, UQ3, WX7, UL0, UN0, UP0

The sticker is in the trunk in the spare tire well, I believe. Or, it may be on the right shock tower.

Doug

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The sticker is in the trunk in the spare tire well, I believe. Or, it may be on the right shock tower.

Doug

Doug

Doug

UPDATE......... Thank you so much for the diagram you found for me. It was the correct one after all. I missed one wire and that through everything off. Thanks again for your time and I am sorry for not responding sooner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts