Impala Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You can import without buying but it's only $5 or less
What's the benefit of this app?
When I try import songs, it says must buy. Would be nice if it just looked on your phone for songs.
Why is it worth it?
$5 a month or one time fee?
I can't use it with Spotify I don't think.
I stopped using Spotify and music services due to cost with unlimited data. And now it's too time consuming to rip all my CDs. I know I am stuck using the music copied or downloaded to my phone.
What's the benefit of this app???

·
Registered
412 Posts
Maybe they changed something? But it just scanned my phone for music when I got it a few years ago.

It's a one time fee. The benefits to me were I can get my music on my phone, I don't stream, to play louder over my car stereo etc.

Perhaps other free music players would do the same but after researching I found poweramp to be highly recommended by others.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
What do you mean you don't stream? I just hav my basic car radio and then my phone connected. I stream to my phone, or I did with Spotify and then connect my phone. Is that the streaming you mean? Essentially it's streaming to my phone and into my car.
Only other way is to listen to songs downloaded to my phone.

I can get the music on my phone uaing my Samsung Music app or Amizon app. I thought you meant the power amp app proided a power boost!? Hence the name, power amp.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What do you mean you don't stream? I just hav my basic car radio and then my phone connected. I stream to my phone, or I did with Spotify and then connect my phone. Is that the streaming you mean? Essentially it's streaming to my phone and into my car.
Only other way is to listen to songs downloaded to my phone.

I can get the music on my phone uaing my Samsung Music app or Amizon app. I thought you meant the power amp app proided a power boost!? Hence the name, power amp.
It does provide or can make the music louder. By streaming I mean I don't use data. I just play the music I have on my phone. Spotify would be streaming as it uses data

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It does provide or can make the music louder. By streaming I mean I don't use data. I just play the music I have on my phone. Spotify would be streaming as it uses data
Yes, good point. If I had the full Spotify account, I would download my songs.
I assume the power amp app has a way to tap into more power from the phone. Interesting. Thanks!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts