Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start my own business. I want to resale different parts of the impala. What do you think of it? Will I have enough income? And from what step should I start?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo, man! I suppose that it is a good way to earn some money. There is always a lot of cash among cars. But maybe it will be more profitable to resell whole cars, but not its parts. Think about it. Of course, if you have good knowledge about it. By the way, you can found a reselling company. Here is the guide about Starting a Business in Singapore

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you planning to work alone? Or do you want to hire employees? If you want to hire employees, you will need a schedule for them. That's pretty obvious, though. But I was stupid enough to start my own business without it. And the first half of year it was a complete disaster. Then one of the friends has found a weekly work schedule template and now I use it to make my employees work more productively. Before I'd found this stuff, there was a complete mess and nothing more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check out The Proximity Principle by Ken Coleman. Selling parts for Impalas is a great idea. There are many on the road and will be for years to come. Mikesmontes.com is a perfect example of a successful parts seller for a popular car that’s no longer manufactured.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts