Go Get It
15,059 Posts
X5! Oh wait...

:lol:

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Damn guys! Thanks, I'm glad it looks so good!

@Impala2007 - I could definitely look into that for later in May, but my main focus is keeping her clean and detailed in the coming days. Got prom coming up.... :eek:k3:

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
May 4th, 2014:

These pics were taken yesterday afternoon, after having done a five hour detail in preparation for my senior prom. :eek:k3:

Probably gonna be buying some SS style mesh grilles this week as well!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Spent more time in the shop than on the road. Just got to the point that it was not worth it.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Spent more time in the shop than on the road. Just got to the point that it was not worth it.
Not gonna lie, but I hear ya there. I've had the strut assemblies, front brakes, rack and pinion, oil pan gasket, and an engine mount ALL replaced. The power steering pump is in trouble now too, and the intermediate steering shaft is making some faint noise every now and then.

Fortunately the rack and pinion was under warranty, but nonetheless, a lot of work...and cash lol.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
:WTF:Just kinding lol I really need to learn how to buff my car.
Gotcha. I'm just messin' around too, man. But do you know how to wash and wax? That's basically all there is to the exterior if you're looking to be done in only a couple hours.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I have quite a few blemishes on my Imp as well, especially after this horrible winter we had. This Victory Red paint shows every chip and scratch, it really is a pain lol. I've used buffing compound and touch up paint in quite a few places on my car, if you've got some surface scratches and scuffs, try buffing compound by Turtle Wax, it works pretty well.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
May 19th, 2014:

Been pretty busy lately with graduation and other things.

I did, however, manage to paint my rear bowtie black, will post pics tomorrow!

Also working on getting a nasty smell out of the AC. So far unsuccessful, gonna keep trying at it.

More updates soon! :icon_cool:

·
Go Get It
15,059 Posts
Congrats on Graduating! Sounds like a celebration is in order. Like....car mods! :wink:
That's how I'm celebrating mine! :lol:

81 - 100 of 509 Posts