Impala Forums banner

201 - 220 of 509 Posts

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
October 1st, 2014:

Just installed some new Type A Switchback LED turn signals and I gotta say, they're awesome!

Here's the running lights setting

And the turn signal setting (without my halos on)

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
NICE!

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
October 11th, 2014:

Did a couple of minor mods this week!

First, painted the plastic piece that surrounds the light controls!

Installed AVS side window deflectors!

And a couple of sidenotes, I FINALLY was able to get the oil leak taken care of! No more leaks!

I also test drove a Chevy SS today....it was a TON of fun! :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Lucky bastard!!!

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Very nice man!

How was the SS? Any disappointmemts?
The performance was flawless....sport mode with the paddle shifters was my favorite! :eek:k3:

Other than that, it was pretty good....felt a little "heavier" than I expected, but overall, fun drive! :yahoo:

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
I would trade the impala for an SS anyday. Just reading at all the specs it comes with it just a low class exotic car thats a must have.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
The Z28 just took best driver's car, beating the 911, STi, etc etc in one of my car magazines - I get several, so can't tell ya which one.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
The Z28 just took best driver's car, beating the 911, STi, etc etc in one of my car magazines - I get several, so can't tell ya which one.
I saw that too.

Just my preference, if I had the type of money for an SS, I'd go for the Camaro...probably not the Z/28, but the Camaro SS.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Yeah it was Motor trend - beat all...GTR, 911 Turbo S, STi, GTI, etc etc

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Did it beat the c7?

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I need to check the mag.....now that you mention that I don't recall seeing one of those in there??? That doesn't make any sense. Whatever it went against, It came in first place out of ten.

·
Breathe Easy
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Yeah I dont think the C7 was involved in the running....i agree, thats kinda weird. :WTF:

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
^^ I checked, it wasn't....no Hellcat either. They gave some explanation about the availability of cars, manufacturers not being will to supply certain cars for certain comparisons, blah blah blah. All the cars in this test had to have some significant changes in the 2014 model year - so the C7 certainly would have qualified.

201 - 220 of 509 Posts