Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can hear it while under acceleration sometimes, it sounds like water leaked out into something under the dash, i have no idea, i think i seen a thread about this before but didnt read about it, anyone else notice this,

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the place i bought it from said they put a new radiator in so they prolly didnt bleed it, is it a lengthy process to bleed it, if not i would like to know how so i can do it some weekend

·
Registered
396 Posts
do you notice any coolant under the car (behind front passanger side wheel?) if so its your heater core ..i was hearing the same noise and i was leaking a little coolant ,,replaced it and is back to normal...does your heat smell kinda like anti freeze?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think it might need bled out, cuz when the car heats up above normal while sitting, becuz the fan doesnt turn on till i hit the a/c, and when i rev it up a little i can hear bubbles, soo i might just bleed it off and see how that works.

·
Banned
351 Posts
THis happened to me when I flushed the fluid on my old Camry... It sounds like there is just excess pressure in the cooling system... I alleviated it simply by openning the valve once it got warm (not adviseable) but a simple bleed will most likely fix this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts