Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have spelled the title wrong...

Any who hello all, I'm a aficionado of the larger cars, as evidenced by my first car (1990 Mercury Colony Park Wagon), and my current one (2001 Crown Victoria).

Before graduating college my ole wagon died, and I picked up the Vic since it was cheap, in great shape, and only had 38k miles on it. Since then I have racked up 70k miles on the ODO and I think the 12 years of age and harsh Pittsburgh winter (this one only, last year we had winter lite) are starting to take it's toll.

I'll be starting a thread on the Impala discussion forum but long story short I am here to learn more about the newer Impalas and potentially trade in the Vic next year!

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum..... but......

Photo stolen from 2011LSKING

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome! :beer::lol: Please refer to Bones's post....:giggle:

j/k.....I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here! The 14 Impala is gorgeous!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
So you've come here for your chance at redemption? I guess we'll see... Welcome.

Reactions: Burt and Old Bones

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome and HEAL sinner. :beer:

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOOOL welcome man!!

Crown vics are great cars!!! ***peeks out window to make sure no ones there with pitchforks and torches** LOL

post some pics

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I may have spelled the title wrong...

Any who hello all, I'm a aficionado of the larger cars, as evidenced by my first car (1990 Mercury Colony Park Wagon), and my current one (2001 Crown Victoria).

Before graduating college my ole wagon died, and I picked up the Vic since it was cheap, in great shape, and only had 38k miles on it. Since then I have racked up 70k miles on the ODO and I think the 12 years of age and harsh Pittsburgh winter (this one only, last year we had winter lite) are starting to take it's toll.

I'll be starting a thread on the Impala discussion forum but long story short I am here to learn more about the newer Impalas and potentially trade in the Vic next year!
:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

:welcome: time for an Impala :eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Pics or Tonys gonna go bizerks!!
To late he is always Bizerks, he just goes way off at different times:yikes::devil:
:giggle: and that is really not pretty.

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
To late he is always Bizerks, he just goes way off at different times:yikes::devil:
:giggle: and that is really not pretty.
:lol: oh boy I wouldn't want to get in his way! :yikes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts