Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an 05 Impala base and an trying to find a Body kit. Im trying to model the body kit to look somewhat like the 2004 indy impala. I cant find much, does anybody have any links or recommendations in what i should get?

Price Range is not too big of a problem but i'd like to keep it under 1000$, i really just hate the molding on the base impalas

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
the only difference is the grille, spoiler, wheels, and body color matched moulding. The grilles/spoiler/wheels are all avail either thru GM or a website like this:
http://www.car-stuff.com/mmparts/chevy-impala/spoiler.html
the mouldings, your best off just getting a body shop to paint yours when you ge the spoiler done ;)

there are some interior details that are different too. But thats it for the ext.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks, by body color matched moulding, you mean its the same molding pieces, just (in my case) not black, but matching the color of my car?

Also, the tail lights are black just about besides the 4 circles, is there anywhere i could get a center tail light peice thats OEM impala ss or something?

·
Registered
375 Posts
04DetroitLS forgot to mention that the base model bumper is not the same as the LS, LSS, SS, and Indy bumpers. The base model bumper does not have fog lights, all the rest of the models do.

What do you mean by centre taillight peice? A panel that covers the whole trunk, or something to cover your small centre brakelight in the trunklid?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
ya my bad i forgot about that (fog lights) :p The car pictured has tail light covers, but there are also 2 different colored tail lights themselves, the earlier cars have a more reddish taillight than the newer ones ;)
the ones pictured are stick ons avail either thru ebay or your local dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts