1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Nice man - very cool!

·
Registered
195 Posts
makes me wanna do it, but greeen. i need a cleaner ride tho. lol. may try once i get my rims, headlights, tail lights, and general body paint done :D

rims just need cleaning/polishing, headlights need buffing, tail lights i was gonna color match paint the center and tint the outsides, and body paint i just wanted to get rid of a few light scratch marks in clear coat.

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would recommend LED glow only because they're relatively cheap for a system and are easy to hook up from what i've heard. I'm thinking about purchasing they're underbody system, not only because i like it, but mainly because i can also hook it up directly to the under hood system, which is what i'm really wanting. Gotta show off that big V8 :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I remember being 17, I walked into Auto Zone with $40 and had my firebird loaded with neon that night.... Ive destroyed a couple nice cars over time.

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^Well i hope i don't ruin my SS with the underbody LED's.

But i doubt I will. They're intended for car shows/ cruise-ins only. What got me started on all this was a 1969 Camaro SS that i see regularly at car shows. He tends to win quite often, and although his '69 looks nice, its not all that special without his LED lights. The reason he wins is because he has a flashy performance. It always draws a crowd, because altho not everyone likes it, it's unique. You don't see that everyday.

That's my plan with these. The LED's will provide a flashy performance, and my car will do the rest.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
i wanna do the inside of mine, idk what color though. i can understand you doin the underbody, its your car, do what YOU want and not what other people try to tell you to do. i think your car looks sick, and with a little bit more stuff it would look even more badass.

·
Registered
246 Posts
great work I love the blue LEDs.

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wanna do the inside of mine, idk what color though. i can understand you doin the underbody, its your car, do what YOU want and not what other people try to tell you to do. i think your car looks sick, and with a little bit more stuff it would look even more badass.
Thanks man i appreciate the advice i'll definitely stick to that. And it'll be a while before i finally have my "dream SS" but when it's finished i hope that it'll be 10x as sick as it is now! :hope:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Oh I believe you 1000%. I love B bodies so much. And I kno when your dine it'll be effin sick as Hell. I just can't wait to see it. Haha.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
^Well i hope i don't ruin my SS with the underbody LED's.

But i doubt I will. They're intended for car shows/ cruise-ins only. What got me started on all this was a 1969 Camaro SS that i see regularly at car shows. He tends to win quite often, and although his '69 looks nice, its not all that special without his LED lights. The reason he wins is because he has a flashy performance. It always draws a crowd, because altho not everyone likes it, it's unique. You don't see that everyday.

That's my plan with these. The LED's will provide a flashy performance, and my car will do the rest.
While the colored LEDs are not my cup o' tea, I would actually argue that yours look pretty nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts