Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 impala ss with a LT1. I've been looking for a blower to make the car stand out from every other SS you see, but i'm having trouble finding one that will fit the 5.7/350 LT1. If you have any information about this please let me know.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Procharger makes one. Wanna stand out? Make the same power N/A with a killer heads and cam package. Yes, it is possible, and not as hard as you might think.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Vortech makes one too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I appreciate it! Another question.. do you guys know what the widest wheel is that will fit in the rear wheel-well? if not thats fine, I'll just create a new thread.

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
that just seems like crazy talk....what's that do to the frame strength??

·
Super Moderator
3,946 Posts
Besides they are putting a plate in to reinforce by the time you need that much tire you should have a rollbar anyway which will strengthen things a LOT.

Far as a blower I would echo the suggestion you research just how much power you can have naturally aspirated before you look at a blower. You can literall add a couple hundred hp before and engine build or forced induction becomes necessary

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
yeah I know, but still......and insurance companies must love to see shit like that while investigating an accident claim....I hear they look for any modifications and use it to justify not having to pay out a claim...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts