Impala Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2014 impala ltz. Have an issue with minimal air coming out of any of the vents aside from defrost. Seems like no matter what mode you select, the blend door only opens half ways if that. Anyone else have this issue? I haven't been able to tear into it and diagnose it yet, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
New or old body style? May check to see if you have a red 10amp "Display" fuse in the underhood fuse box. If so, pull it and reinsert it with the key off. If it doesn't reboot/relearn the mode (vent) actuator, try it with the key in the on/run position.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New or old body style? May check to see if you have a red 10amp "Display" fuse in the underhood fuse box. If so, pull it and reinsert it with the key off. If it doesn't reboot/relearn the mode (vent) actuator, try it with the key in the on/run position.
I solved the issue, my cabin filter was clogged. Came to figure out that all the setting were working properly, there was just so much restriction from the filter being packed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts