Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like everyone's opinions on where the best place to buy headlights is. I'm looking for a balance between good quality and low price. I actually prefer the oem look over the angel eyes but I'm flexible. So... Amazon? Ebay? Any brand have better quality over the others? Has anyone had quality issues with the Ebay sets? Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did they fit well? Did the housing seem sturdy and quality? Ebay looks to have the best prices I'm just curious about the durability/quality.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
My lights are really solid. Just look for a good deal on ebay. Projectors with 5000k HIDs are 1000000x brighter than stock.

Reactions: azwildcats96

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I paid $190 for the CCFL halo projector headlights, $35 for the 5000k HIDs and $8 for the relay wiring kit. There are tons cheaper. I don't reccomend mine if your after the OEM or black look. I only bought them since they looked black on the description. But I love the light output when they are on and they still look amazing when the halos are on, just not so much when they are off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got 2 replacement headlamps from EBay for my 2004 SS, paid $44 each shipped free. Had them now for 1 year and they still work and look great.

Got another set for my wifes car just because they were hazing over a bit.

The price can't be beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts