Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what it's sound like in the car, Couldn't find a real good spot to show what it can really do to much traffic at this time.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
WOW no one commented on your exhaust but there lovin the intake video lmao!!!! i like the exhaust sounds nice.... hopefully have some more exhaust mods soon to record also

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Loved Those 60's OLDSMOBILE

WOW no one commented on your exhaust but there lovin the intake video lmao!!!! i like the exhaust sounds nice.... hopefully have some more exhaust mods soon to record also
Thanks, You have a nice Car that 1965 OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE:biggrin:, I really liked the 60"s model Olds. My first car back in 75 was a 1966 Jetstar 88 with a two speed Power Glide Trans. I stuck a 1971 Rocket 350 Engine in it and That car would flat run.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
ya the jet satrs are worth so much money now ive never seen one w/ m,y own eyes and i might never will cus there so rare...... but yeah the 65 olds is my other baby ive loved it since the day i layed eyes on it then purchased later for a whopping $800 /running and all!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::eek: and of course i love my b bodys but theres a fine line when u got a car thats neer 3 times as old as i am ( im 21 ) and older than my mom lmao thanx for the comment idk if ur on cardomain but add me or elave some comments and ill do the same peace

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MagnaFlow Satin Stainless Mufflers and Resonator

Ben, Is that the Magna flow cat back?
No,Went with MagnaFlow Satin Stainless Mufflers and Resonator:cool:, Exhaust Tips Stainless steel. Local Speed shop built a Cat back 3" exhaust Piping. The reason I went with a Speed Shop to build my Cat Back system, They know how to get Speed or HP:biggrin:. The Tubing isn't SS but hey on less you live where there's salt/Snow it will last.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts