Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
They are good looking - perhaps off an Equinox?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^If that's the case, these won't won't fit.

The Equinox was 5x115 (Might still be), but the Bu is not.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
no Impala / monty bolt pat 5x115 these are a5x110 bolt so not a direct fit.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
no Impala / monty bolt pat 5x115 these are a5x110 bolt so not a direct fit.
Correct. I hate when people on Craigslist mis-advertise things, especially when it comes to bolt patterns. Then they have the nerve to sell them to you without allowing you to see if they fit on your car, and won't refund the purchase.

·
I eat brains... gimme brains!
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct. I hate when people on Craigslist mis-advertise things, especially when it comes to bolt patterns. Then they have the nerve to sell them to you without allowing you to see if they fit on your car, and won't refund the purchase.
I just emailed him to take the false advertising down

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^If that's the case, these won't won't fit.

The Equinox was 5x115 (Might still be), but the Bu is not.
How did you get this wrong :lol: j/k man

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
I read it all, I just don't get it. All I said was that if these are in fact Malibu bolt pattern they won't fit, but the Equinox ones will I believe, as will any GM FWD 5x115. I don't understand what you're referencing, I guess.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I read it all, I just don't get it. All I said was that if these are in fact Malibu bolt pattern they won't fit, but the Equinox ones will I believe, as will any GM FWD 5x115. I don't understand what you're referencing, I guess.
You ain't the only one

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ My bad guys it was my mis-interpretation. After TSS's post I was under the assumption these were off an equinox therefor they would fit. I don't know what I was thinking. Probably the lack of sleep lately affecting my thinking/typing :giggle:

Sorry again guys. I feel like an idiot at times but, it happens to the best of us

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts