Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just in case anybody important at carid will see this.last spring I ordered a body kit for my impala and received broken parts.after months of mind numbing phone calls and emails and being treated like i didnt just send them a thousand bucks I finally received replacemment parts,and guess what. They were broken also I finally gave up and chalked it up to I lost a thousand bucks I talked too a body guy who said he could fix it for additional costs,but I payed for new parts anyways.there still sitting iin the garage. At least I finally got to vent.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
This is not going to turn into a vendor bashing without some more details and some proof and hopefully carid can remedy for you OP. I also PMd you carid..... check your inbox.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get on that,be patient my picture takeing technolgy isn't that great,and I don't know that I want to bash anybody a new part to replace the broke one wouldbe cool though so I will see about getting that info to

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I hear ya. Post up when you are able.

Also, when I said bashing, I was not actually directing it at you, even though it sounded that way. I was referring to a post that I deleted that did not add anything helpful towards resolving this.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Any progress OP?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i took them tonight,sorry i have been busy working on the car.i sent them to my son hopefuly he will get them posted tonight

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok,I have the pics on this forum but i dont know how to attatch them to this mess.someone will have to tell me how,also keep in mind that it has been a whole year since this happened and i had pretty much chalked it up to a lose,I dont know who or even how many people i talked to and i didnt or cant find any saved emails.it was always the same story i did something wrong or i would have to do this for them before they did round about.so this is what happened I ordered a skyline bodykit and halo head lt. ass. The first time they came the side scirts were right but the front bumper and rear lip were for a i belive 97 cavalier,and the head lights did not function correctly,for example when i turned on the right turn the left low beam would go out and i would get no L turn and it was a simaler result for every operation i tryed .I double checked with them and they said they were for my vehical and i know i had installed them correctly and i check any possible problem like bent or damaged pin conectors ect.so i sent them back after fighting with them about who would pay for the shipping and handleing.and the body kit took i feel like two months for them to figure out that they didnt want to pay the shipping on that for me to send it back and i had to send them pics of the wrong parts and then pics of the wrong parts destroyed.I know for me that was a prosses as you can see i have had trobble getting the pics loaded on this site,most of the time i felt like I they where not help[ful when it was there mistake,and I certainly wasnt mad at them and was very patient with there proces. I gave them about a thousand bucks(witch is a lot of money to me)and they shipped me wrong and broken parts and acted like it was my fault.Then when i finaly did get the new bumper cover and rear lip the rear lip was cracked and the bumper looked like it had seen better days like it had been skidded across a cement floor.Any ways i only took a pic of the rear lip.its not a huge break and it was hard to get a good shot of it but like i said i payed for new parts .the pics are labled body pic one and two and right now they are in my user cp photos album.Thank you to every one that responded to this thread and i will get the pics attatched to this mess as soon as some one tells me how!

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
It is kinda hard to rectify something that happened a year ago with without records or copies of emails/letters and without being able to identify by name or EE number who exactly you spoke with. I am still interested in the pic though when you figure out how to post them.

Before your post, I had not heard of any major issues with carid. I have never ordered from them myself, but by happenstance, intend to be ordering from them if their prices are right next week (I ordered some samples for them to send me to make my choices last week). That is why your post really caught my attention.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Personally, I use photobucket. Thats the only way that I know how to do it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanx man I appriciate it.I will lookk and see if the order number is on the box I still have most of it.I used pieces of the cardboard to lay on this week to install parts LoL! Other than that I And out of luck,but I mean what are they realy gonna do I'm not makeing this up it realy happened the way I said it did and they didn't seem to care about the return buisness then when I had that info Android was bbuying parts.I just spent two grand with anouther company two weeks ago 3800performance and things went pretty good,a few minor glitches but a tech called me and helped out and so did yu guys thanks.I think the evidence I have given proves enough and i am still spending money if they would like to compansate me some how they will. Other than that it is what it is

1 - 20 of 22 Posts