Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Welcome back! Just curious, what made you sell the 2010 and then later decide to buy a 2009? Just changing life situations? Did you go back to an Impala because you missed it?

·
Super Moderator
18,495 Posts
Welcome back!!! :beer:

You KNOW what I want........:nerd

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Yeah, lige changing situtations, plus the '10 was an LT and the '09 is an LTZ, so I can do more to give her more pep. I LOVE the LTZ!
And Jim, weren't you the one who was doing the GPS Receivers? If you are, I would like another one. :)

·
Super Moderator
18,495 Posts
NICE! Love the color! I almost bought a red LTZ, but wound up getting my black LT.
Love the LTZ rims....

So....can there be interior shots, by chance? :cool::D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man...Wasn't sure how I felt about the Red at first, but it grew on me, especially after getting the windows tinted. I knew I forgot something...Yep, Interior pics to come as well...Thanks for the reminder. :) And I do the the LTZ rims too...WAY more than the SS rims. No offense to the SS owners of these Gens, but I HATE the SS rims and love the LTZ ones. JMO. :)

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
And I do [like] the LTZ rims too...WAY more than the SS rims. No offense to the SS owners of these Gens, but I HATE the SS rims and love the LTZ ones. JMO. :)
I hear you. The SS wheels did eventually grow on me, but, at first glance, they didn't look very special. Some 16" Cragar SS's or Cragar slots would look much better :)

Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts