Impala Forums banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wagon...

my two wagons in havasu

my wagon now...

the portholes are from a 06 buick lucerne, 92 roadie clip, bagged, shaved, 305 to 350 swap. . . more mods coming soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh man Pat...that thing is lookin awesome! Can't wait to see it in wood too.

...on another note, any of you Northern bretheren know who Nick sold that DCM 1A2 to? I was thinking about it again (as I was going to buy it from him) and was curious if any of you guys knew.
guy cut it up,. sold off some parts,.. drivetrain is being freshened for a 69 camaro,.nobody knows him cept me,.

nick

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bet that you're shocking ricers *all* the time.

Kudos on an excellent combination you've put together there!
Thanks for the kind words!

I could tell you countless ricer & everthing else,stories.The wagon always shocks them.:smile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think your in my area? You live in Pa near the Com. Barry Br? I think I saw your wife drivin the OCC...

93wgn,I live in Ridley Twp.,5 minutes fron the Comm.B Br.

The wagons my wife's daily driver & she gets around(driving the wagon:biggrin:)

We have owned it since 1997.Here's the thread from 2003,when I did the swap.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=118869&highlight=TURBOWAGON231.

Here's the thread from the first track day w/it.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=138784

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where the hell is pat and uberwagons posts? Did the mods delete them?
Why would you do that? What ever happend to freedom of speech?
So if I disagree with you, you are just going to delete me?

·
Registered
19 Posts
1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon. 5.7L LT1. Tow package car with 2.93 posi rear. Homeplate delete, hockey puck mod, sewer pipe mod, corvette starter and muffler delete. Car is down ATM after an accident.

Before the intake mods.

Burnout/Exhaust video

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
276 Posts
WTF?? no 60's???? wheres the 68 at? i know a guy with a 68 wagon ( i dont really like him but i can get some pics.) i know he's jealous of my 68 impala/caprice custom sport coupe. plus he's a jerk, that likes to try to say he has 9-1200 horsepower when it sounds like a F stock 350. he's a moron if he thinks he's trickin me. my little 327 with origional 2.02 heads will probly blow his heavy wagon doors off. i seen pics on the net back when 68impalas.com was still up of tons of badass 68 b bodys. basically just a site where each page was someones pics and explanation of their 68 b body. there was a 68 wagon in the UK converted to run on gas or LPG. all lime green even the bumper lol. UK people love impalas. i have a friend on ps3 in uk who's dad has one as well. factory 283 lol. i had a 67 that i sent to crush after stealin parts of, it said right on it 283 - 135 HP i was like ewwwwww. but shoulda kept the oil filter bypass valve as i needed it down the road for my new 327.

·
Registered
1 Posts

96 Buick, SS grill, smoothie front bumper, rear roll pan, 2 1/2 exhaust, CAI (cheapo pvc style) PCM for less tune and 2.93 G80 rear.

15.5 @92 mph

Click pic for a larger version

·
Registered
41 Posts
His and Hers

Sometimes is good to get outside early...saw this on my way to Lowes about 8am.
Stopped on the way back to check it out.
He had just put out for sell about 30 minutes before.
1996 towing package, 80,000 miles and at a great price.
It was in my driveway the next morning.

Both are 96, same colors, same options, with towing packages, but 'mine' has 130,000 miles

There is a video on youtube under my name (klattu) showing me making wide white walls on the 'new' wagon

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
80 Turbo Malibu seen...

Here's my 1992 Olds & 1980 Malibu.Buick GN powered!
Both me and wife loves the 91-96 Caprice wagons as well.

I know this is an old thread but...

Holy Crap, wow, I seen your Malibu Wagon whine past me yesterday at the local university I work at, was on patrol at Neumann University. I heard the turbo whine at least 100 yards away.
I was telling my wife about the wagon last night, as I live in Phoenixville now.
And described it to her as well as I could. And I was looking up the Caprice Wagon forums and here the Malibu is. :biggrin::icon_thumleft::3gears:
I LOVE those Malibu wagons, always wanted one, but finances and a good clean one are hard to find. Both me and wife loves the 91-96 Caprice wagons as well, btw.
There is someone running around Springfield, Pa. with a Buick Regal nose, either silver or light blue, only seen it once a few years ago.

Thank you all for a great forum, will do an intro when I get some things done, dont own a Caprice yet, but im looking... any for sale?

Kimmyskunk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's an old shot of mine at Wagonfest 2007

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thought I would post some pics of my wagons too...

My 92 with 60,000 original miles

This is my 93

81 - 100 of 132 Posts