1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang.

My name is Matt and I'm an addict....

Addicted to B-bodies!

I post over on the other forum too, although fairly infrequently.

I thought I'd stop in over here and introduce myself.

I bought my '94 Impy new. I've done a few minor mods, but it's still real close to stock....for now. Hell, it's still got the original BFG ZR4's on it. Never seen salt, never will. I'll take this one with me to the grave.

Then there's the recently purchased '95 Caprice wagon. I came across the car by sheer luck, and couldn't pass on it. I bought it from the estate of the old boy original owner who had fallen ill and passed away. The car sat indoors for almost two years, so it needed some TLC. It's like a new one now, if not better. It's still got some garage rash that needs taken care of, but it's a 44K mile car, and it shows. After some fresh tint, side trim removal, and Impy wheels and grille, I think it turned out pretty good.

Before:

Present:

My sometime daily driver is a '94 Roadmaster sedan. It's got an ugly krinkled left rear quarter and some minor body rot, but it's a fun third car. Great for driving in the salt if needed. Now that I've got a company truck, it doesn't see as much use, but for what I've got in it, it's not costing me much to keep it around.

Finally, there's my Dad's two rides in the fleet.

He and Mom drive the DCM '95 B4U LT1 Caprice pretty much daily in the summer. It's got maroon leather, along with some Impy exterior dress. Very clean car.

He's also got a DGGM '96 Impala. He found the car in '99 with 880 miles on it and scooped it up. We put an under-bumper ram air kit on it, along with some engine dress and a B&B Tri-Flo stainless cat-back.

Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello ImpalaMat and welcome to the community. First member I have seen whos family owns each year of the Impala SS from 94-96.

Now what is that truck doing in the "B-Body forever" family of cars, LOL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.

As it says in my sig, the truck is a company vehicle. I don't own it or pay for it, I just get to beat on it and use the company gas card to fill it up.:wink: :biggrin:

So I figure I might as well drive it all the time, except when I need my B-body fix, then I'll get one of the others out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes!

:wave:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great set of B-Bodies you've got there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Oldskool.

I love your style. Flat black and wide whites FTW! Just plain bad-ass.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Niiiiiiice wagon there, Matt - of course, I'm a little partial. I love them all, but that wagon is in honey condition. Great collection.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks Oldskool.

I love your style. Flat black and wide whites FTW! Just plain bad-ass.
Thanks for the props, Impalamatt!

I wish my wife had a better appreciation for these cars, as it is, she gets headaches whenever I'm doing something else to the car. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks GBA! It's a Lone Wolf trend.:smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts