Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some parts I grabbed when scavenging impalas at the parts yard. I figured I might need them at some point but most where grabbed in haste lol

Power and heated mirror for the drivers side. Seems to be between tan and silver. $40 obo

BCM and PCM from the same impala. VIN says it was a 2003. Might be useful for a core? Best offer or $40 for both.

Grey and Tan ashtray piece for column shifter models. Does not come with 12v sockets. $5 each.

Dimmer switch without fog light button. $10

Master window switch $10

Dual climate HVAC. Has the 1-5 numbers vice the dots above the fan speed. Unsure of the year. $10

Stock base model cluster in kilometres. All lights work. Odometer reads 115k $40

ImageUploadedByAG Free1357169024.438640.jpg

Located in Trenton, Ontario, Canada. Any questions please ask!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to say $20 total. Part and shippingI have shipped similar shaped items for between $6 and $9.

·
Banned
667 Posts
These are some parts I grabbed when scavenging impalas at the parts yard. I figured I might need them at some point but most where grabbed in haste lol

Power and heated mirror for the drivers side. Seems to be between tan and silver. $40 obo

BCM and PCM from the same impala. VIN says it was a 2003. Might be useful for a core? Best offer or $40 for both.

Grey and Tan ashtray piece for column shifter models. Does not come with 12v sockets. $5 each.

Dimmer switch without fog light button. $10

Master window switch $10

Dual climate HVAC. Has the 1-5 numbers vice the dots above the fan speed. Unsure of the year. $10

Stock base model cluster in kilometres. All lights work. Odometer reads 115k $40

View attachment 8648

Located in Trenton, Ontario, Canada. Any questions please ask!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
00 to 03 was changed on 04+ to "dots only" instead of numbers

might be interested if the deal falls thew.
are the pins that hold the unit undamaged?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These parts are all still available. I will be adding a leather wrapped t-style shift knob and an LS cluster (might be more) later tonight.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Bcm and PCM still available? I wonder if they'd work in my car...How much would that cost me to have it programmed to my car? My BCM is acting up....

By the way, since BCM is Body Control Module, what IS the PCM?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The PCM is your Powertrain Control Module. This is sometimes referred to as your ECU.

I have no idea on the price of programming for a PCM, as it requires specific SERV codes to match your vehicle or so I have been told. Its a bit above my technicial knowledge. the BCM however, I havent heard about compatibility or not. I was really just selling these are cores for guys to send in for a tune however if someone chimes in on the BCM and its easily swapped I can let it go cheap.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Tony, I believe around $50 at a dealer. An Overkill PCM is like $150, I think they have a 3.4 tune.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
The PCM is your Powertrain Control Module. This is sometimes referred to as your ECU.

I have no idea on the price of programming for a PCM, as it requires specific SERV codes to match your vehicle or so I have been told. Its a bit above my technicial knowledge. the BCM however, I havent heard about compatibility or not. I was really just selling these are cores for guys to send in for a tune however if someone chimes in on the BCM and its easily swapped I can let it go cheap.
Tony, I believe around $50 at a dealer. An Overkill PCM is like $150, I think they have a 3.4 tune.

HMMMmm....Maybe.....SO, how much for both? How much just for the BCM?

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
$30 total for both or $20 for the BCM. I am not sure how useful the PCM will be to you.
Sorry I've been neglecting this thread. I wonder if either would work on my car, and would it be worth it to have them programmed in? I really wonder about the BCM.....:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
$30 total for both or $20 for the BCM. I am not sure how useful the PCM will be to you.
$30 for both? I wonder if you still have them. I don't have paypal, but can try sending you a money order. Time is not of the essence, apparently!!! :lol:

PM me with details if you would like me to do that!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Tony,get the bcm and pcm. You can use that pcm as a core with overkill, that way you would still have a stock pcm if needed. The core charge is $75 with overkill, you would save a lot. The overkill pcm is supposed to help with the intermittent hard shift prone to 3400 impalas...

auntjemima, GLWS! :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts