Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of getting a 94-96 impala ss but im worried about what people will think of me beacuse im hispanic and the only people i see driving these cars are either blacks or hispanics and are always playing there rap music and ratling the windows on the block.

ive always liked these cars but dont feel like getting pulled over everyday im far from a ghetto person but is this car just asking for trouble.
i live in sothern california
im not planing on doing anything to the car i plan on keeping it bone stock beacuse i drive alot and need a large comfortable car for the long hauls.
replying to reply #5
what i mean by ghetto the people i see driving these are either gang members or look a like gang members with the white t shirts down to there knees and the rap music shaking the whole block i was not saying all black/mex people are ghetto just the people who choose to dress like they are.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You don't say where you live but No Way is it a ghetto car! I'm a 44 year old white guy with a '96. Check out www.impalassforum.com for a great bunch of guys who love the 94 - 96 Impalas, and B-body cars and really know their stuff. I'm on the forum as Brewdawg so shoot me a PM.

A 4 door with an LT1 engine; what more could you ask in a car?? :)

Mike

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yes it's not ghetto. But it can be turned into a Lowrider, and core ethics of the Lowrider culture is family first. This is hardly seen on the streets because you have a lot of dumb assholes giving the culture a bad name, but it's definitely notable at car shows.

Just don't 'Donk' your Impala, especially an SS. Ruining a good SS just makes me want to cry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts