Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to post on NAIOA a lot and I've hosted a handful of meets as well as been to a few. Usually try to throw a BBQ/Cruise at/from my place every summer. Would anyone be interested in that? Here's how the past has turned out. Either way, who is local??? I am in the Gurnee area.

Full driveway

Everyone chillin out front. I'm in the white.

More of the front

Oh no!!

Long story short, we couldn't find his lug lock key ANYWHERE in that car..so me and another person made a run to an Auto Zone about three miles away from that spot. Bought slime and an air compressor. All I can say about it while I don't feel good about the situation of him having to have a shop clean it out the next time he gets tires, "it works"

We also crowd Wal-Marts on occasion.

..and BP's.

I will try and get these people on to this forum, could always use more local people. :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
3,921 Posts
There are a couple b-body gatherings in Racine every year. The homeowner just asks for help sealcoating the driveway.

·
Super Moderator
3,921 Posts
I guess I could have stated I live up near Appleton, and my wife drive an 03 Impala, has like 185K miles on it and has been a wonderful car to own, few repairs good economy.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
No 7th gen here. Got a 96 Caprice with the Impala grill. about 20 min east of the guy with the red Imp, Waukesha/Northern Milwaukee area.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Guys , Check into the HERD Club.. We have monthly meetings and a annual car show in September called HERDFest..

At our meetings all Impala SS enthusiasts are welcome..

We have a meeting tonight in Downers Grove at the Fuddruckers near Fry's Electronics..

I-355 and Rt56 Butterfield Rd...

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Guys , Check into the HERD Club.. We have monthly meetings and a annual car show in September called HERDFest..

At our meetings all Impala SS enthusiasts are welcome..

We have a meeting tonight in Downers Grove at the Fuddruckers near Fry's Electronics..

I-355 and Rt56 Butterfield Rd...
At the college I go to, wee call ourselves the Herd, or the Thundering herd...your guy's name got my hopes up for a minute...:bang:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts