Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a buddy to maybe show me around my 350, maybe give me pointers on what to look for and tips on care :)

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
Gregg-O is from Arizona. Shoot a message to him. Or you could just shoot him. LOL, JK...:lol:

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
yes, please put the bastard out of his misery....after you get the info you need obviously! haha

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
eh....mostly....he can be pretty crabby sometimes..haha

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
lol i hope you guys are messing around hahaha
Of course they are. There have been very few member to member shootings on this forum.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
mmmmm....piiiiiink miiiiiist..*drool*..*in best homer simpson impression*

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ain't THAT the truth...:giggle: What do you need Evo...? I don't do many house call's.

oh haha sorry, just trying tog et it to pass emissions. it failed miserably.

HC was only .12 over
CO was a whopping 144 of 20 aloud (is that a record?) lol
Nox i passed with flying colors. haha

any suggestions? I have plugs,wires,cap and rotor, O2 sensor, temp sensor, and vapor canister coming. got all new vaccum lines. anything else i should look at?

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
what ARE the emissions laws in AZ? I have a couple friends there trying to convince me to move there.....just curious as to how that all works, is there a cut off year to when you don't have to worry about that crap? In NY, if it's older than 96 (first year of OBDII standardization) then it's exempt, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case over there..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what ARE the emissions laws in AZ? I have a couple friends there trying to convince me to move there.....just curious as to how that all works, is there a cut off year to when you don't have to worry about that crap? In NY, if it's older than 96 (first year of OBDII standardization) then it's exempt, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case over there..
1966 and older your exempt. AZ is second worst for emission standards. but usually the test is modified for older vehicles to at least give them some leeway to pass without adding things that never came on the vehicle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts