Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
see right when chevy has some new tight shit coming out bush passes that law ( that mostly covers east and west coast )(damn california for smog , not tha people) and ruins any beautiful rear wheel drive cars from being produced , ive also heard that in cali tithin the next 10 years the new vehicles have to have a minimum of 45 mpg??? guess our 6th gens are way in tha past and everything w/ the impala forums might be headed towards fwd madness lol:biggrin:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
see right when chevy has some new tight shit coming out bush passes that law ( that mostly covers east and west coast )(damn california for smog not tha people) and ruins any beautiful rear wheel drive vars from being produced , ive also heard that in cali tithin the next 10 years the new vehicles have to have a minimum of 45 mpg??? guess our 6th gens are wya in tha past and everything w/ the impala forums might be headed towards fwd madness lol:biggrin:

I have enough ammo to prevent such nonsense

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yeah right obama i wont be talking to him any time soon , and every state there own mpg law???? come on that could never happen then it would be so hard to get new cars in some states & put the auto ind. in worse place then they already are....

i guess ill be cuddling my Ak in my b body watchin horror flicks waitin for them to come take it the day they pass 100mpg laws lol ( hopefully borrowing some of angels ammo )

soon everyones gna be driving fiats lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts