Impala Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok... Welcome to Arkansas, you may want to check with No. Pulaski I believe they cover the backside of the base along 107, and a great group of guys and galls! Loved seeing them on scene when I worked the ambulance in that area.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks. It's one of those response times things. I'm not sure I could get a decent time from here to the station.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lol... Your not in Washington any more. Most departments allow you to go POV to the scene you my even beat the engine...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lol... Your not in Washington any more. Most departments allow you to go POV to the scene you my even beat the engine...
Yeah we would usually go direct to the scene with our city dept, since they were manned and we augmented them. Our County dept, I was usually the first one to the station unless someone was hanging around dispatch. Then again I was also qualified to drive everything we had, but if it wasn't the aid rig it was our tender for the most part. But I still got to drive the pumper once in a while, and our grass truck on occasion. It's one of those, I was 1 of 3 signed off on the tender so it became my baby. I put more miles on it then anyone in the district. But that thing was a blast to drive....lol

21 - 27 of 27 Posts