Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family is lookin' to move to Arkansas and I was curious if there were any forum members there?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Ar. It's a good state to raise a family, retire or for school. Besides that i wouldn't bother.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Ar. It's a good state to raise a family, retire or for school. Besides that i wouldn't bother.
Well, seeing as how those are all on the "to do" list, I guess it would be a good place. Thanks. :eek:k3:

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL... sorry to hear that. It's gotta beat the stupidity of California, though.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's gonna happen soon! We have picked a date to make the move South. Should be in Arkansas by August 1st. Kinda stoked!

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So we are here now. If there are anyother members in Arkansas, let me know.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wanting to get something going here in Arkansas. Any takers?

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a B-Body 9c1, so I am not sure exactly what I am wanting to do. Maybe an all Chevy Club? I am not wanting to shun the FWD group. Maybe a B-Body club but we can Grandfather in the FWD guys? I don't know. I have been wanting to do something for a while though. PM me and we can talk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm south of you, in Jacksonville. I'm not too far out of Little Rock. I'd definitely be interested in whatever you're trying to get going. I don't have a Caprice or Impala yet, that should be coming in February. Just a Monte for now on the chevy side.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts