Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Led strips have been easier to find and better quality to the factory installed ones on high end Luxury Money Pits HA. But has anyone found pictures of some ideas or Bubble Chevys with them installed in different places around the outside of the car and lights ??? I have also been thinking of doing a little chrome, black, red, or orange trim in a couple places . Original trim is not in the greatest of shape, plus oine door has been replaced so it has no trim . I am not one to overdue it when it comes to customizing things to my liking, I just would like to see some examples so that I can make my own mind and maybe finally decide .

Thanks, I really do like the look of them on some of the newer body style Impalas, I also almost put them on my 2010 Impala when I had her .:eek:k3:

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, I may mess with microsoft paint program and try to draw some in to get an idea until I can find a view of one with the leds already installed .

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which strips of led light brands are the best ? also, for chrome, orange, or black trip, is the #M company the way to go ?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts