Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Does he realize what "donking" his car will do to the longevity of the vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
That was a movie in the late 70's wasn't it? Where the football mascot kicks the ball almost into outer space.

·
Registered
358 Posts
:biggrin:I think it would be cool. It would have to be the SS though.
i dont think it would be cool at all. just my 2¢ ;). & please dont f*ck up an SS if you do "donk" a 7th gen.

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
Donk is a horrible thing to do to a car and then to take a woman's car and do it. I honestly don't know whether that double negative is a bad thing or it is good that you will keep your hands off a real car is a good thing.

Feeling really conflicted over it.:confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Anyone who has a "donked" car just looks like an idiot when they're driving, they don't realize that people are staring because the car looks stupid not because they like it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
then to take a woman's car and do it.
thats funny because alot of the older muscle car guys around here that have 94-96 SS IMPALA'S usually buy their wives a caprice lmao!!

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
My wife has an 03 Impala.

The FWD V6 thing is what makes it a woman's car.
A tiny fraction of a brain is all that is necessary to know a 90s Impala is just a Caprice.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
My wife has an 03 Impala.

The FWD V6 thing is what makes it a woman's car.
A tiny fraction of a brain is all that is necessary to know a 90s Impala is just a Caprice.
IF i had the money my g/f wouldnt be driving a fwd eclipse if u know what im saying ( can u say donk )lmao..... i have nothing wrong w/ donks u guys might not realize that it takes thousands of dollars to put lifts and customize interiors as many of them have....... im here to see EVERYONES CAPRICE/ IMPALA no matter if it looks shitty to someone else or not!!!!! its alll about loving cars and making them yours !!!!:eek::biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
IMO you should IMPROVE how a car drives not reduce.

That is what cars are made for, DRIVING.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
have you figured out that it can be used the way I used it yet?

There really is no point in arguing about the 'correct way' to use a slang term. Its kind of ridiculous actually.

·
Registered
657 Posts
have you figured out that it can be used the way I used it yet?

There really is no point in arguing about the 'correct way' to use a slang term. Its kind of ridiculous actually.
isnt this whole post a bit ridiculous?

i mean, why waste an SS of all trim levels?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts