Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am removing the "Impala SS" badging on my door panels since they are just starting to fall off...an "a" is already missing...weak. my question is would you happen to have any suggestions on what i could put there or if i should just leave it off... i was thinking of finding the new style "SS" badge and place it in the corner same as the newer impala. if you have something you did and can show me with pics that would be great. my impala is a 2004 so that gen would be ideal for ideas.

thanks

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I think you could probably go either way and be in the "right", debadging is a pretty popular mod if you like the smooth clean look. And as long as it's an SS, then adding the more modern "SS" badge is cool too.. Just depends on what look you want to roll with.:beer:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok here is the issue now...badges are off but i guess it turns out that the pass side door look like it was painted again so with the badge off you can see a raised patter...i think it maybe best to just get new ones and put them on...any ideas

·
Registered
465 Posts
to get rid of that raised area you could always wet sand it down with 2000 grit paper and reclear it and polish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts