Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my luck finally ran out. I totaled my 96 because I was driving too fast in the rain. The rain was not the problem but once I started sliding sideways on the freeway, it did not like the tree stopping it's momentum.

Here are some pics, I'm still waiting for the insurance settlement, then I'll probably buy it back and part it out. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks, Ed.

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Interior

What do your seats look like(Condition)? Dids if you are willing to part with them. Thanks
By the way, sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Maybe I should clarify...CONDITION???? Better to be a smart @$$ than a dumb @$$.:wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sunroof is custom, I'm thinking the only option the buyer had was the Tape or CD player.

What kind of shape are your front door panels in? Mine suck and I could use replacements, and you could use some money. I've got the looks, you've got the brains...blah, blah, blah.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Its across from my shop, I figured by saying they are impala seats with black centers, you would know they were obviously redone at some point. From what I can see from a distance, the interior is pretty well kept and the panels look good. Its not my car but its across from this shop.

Its a shame what happened to this car, it was saved once very recently but im pretty sure this time they are gonna kill it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Angel?

Like stated earlier, the inside is in good condition. The seats we're redone, black stripes, front and rear. The drivers seat is fairly worn. This was my daily driver.
Panels are in good shape. normal wear for 12 year old car.

Sunroof was dealer installed - previous owner.

Insurance said it is a total loss. Still waiting for settlement. Then I will ask about buying it back.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
How much for the Impala Symbols? If you are able to sell them please send me a PM.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd be interested in your hood and both of your front fenders. And, perhaps your 4 door panels with inserts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry to see that happen, such a great looking car, was the impala the main one that got hurt, or did you get injured?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i seen ur car at pollos shop, damn thats horrible news....

how much did the insurence company give to you for the car?

i cant pm you but i would like to ask you a few questions..... can you pm me an email address or any way to contact you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No Major Injuries

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. The Impala did it's job and took all the damage. Just minor soreness for a week, head, left side ribs, and sprang left thumb. I had a death grip on the steering wheel once I started slidding sideways towards a huge tree.

CHP officer was also impressed with the car and how well it protected and held up considerring how fast it was travelling when it hit.

BBW, you can mail me at dorkside hotmail com

Thanks, :smile:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw your car as I usually go see Angel at George Bates Automotive for all my repairs. Well if the sale does not fall through on the door panels i am interested in the driver side and passenger side. Also the door handle bezels i need all 4. Plus some other interior pieces i dont know the name of. Thank You. Let me know maybe we can meet up there as i live local.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No Junk yard here

I won't let this one rust in a junkyard. I will be selling it whole or piece it to death before I give it up.

BBW I gave the wrong address, sorry. you can email me at dorkside at msn dot com.

Thanks,

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey bro i sent u an email get back to me when you can about those parts thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts