Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what all aftermarket parts you can interchange with the roadmaster and a caprice. i look all the time on the web for aftermarket parts and all the really cool ones are for caprices. ever since i saw that roadmonster ive been inspired to mod mine up a lil bit. i saw a website that had all caprice aftermarket parts like body kits, chrome dash installs, and lots of other things to alter the appereance of the car to make it look more custom. do any of you guys know if they are interchangable? your guys help would be gratelly appericiated. thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most parts are interchangeable. All of the suspension is except for the centerlink. The Roadmaster has a damper on it and the Impala/Caprices don't. I believe just about everything under the hood is interchangeable. I'm not sure about the interior of the car though. Just make sure you go with the correct years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
essentially everything can be swapped back and forth that is not related to the body (ie. interior pieces and exterior/body pieces are entirely different on the Roadmaster)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts