Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just thinking about where i am going to put a switch in to turn my amp on and off. Where did you guys put yours? Pics would be awsome! Thanks

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
A lot of head units (Pioneer mostley) will have audio options that are specific to your amo output. You can turn the bass up, down, and off completley. It controls the amp separate so if you are riding with your mother and she wants to listen to Todd Rundgren without the crazy bass, we can make that happen. Definitley a good feature..

·
Registered
11 Posts
A lot of head units (Pioneer mostley) will have audio options that are specific to your amo output. You can turn the bass up, down, and off completley. It controls the amp separate so if you are riding with your mother and she wants to listen to Todd Rundgren without the crazy bass, we can make that happen. Definitley a good feature..
ive wired many to switches

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
I hope you all responded in case somebody else had this question.....

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yeah... or else all of our posts should be deleted since this is an old thread....

Thall shalt not resurrect old threads... thall shalt not post whore.... thall shalt not post a for sale ad without pictures or posting price.

The word of the Don. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts