Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dilemma is this...I could have sworn that when the car is on and running whether it be night or day the orange lights closest to the grill are on regardless. when i remote start my car, the orange lights in the front, side mirrors and brake lights come on. once i get inside the car and press the button again the orange lights turn off...i tried playing around with the turn signal knob to see if i can get them to come on but maybe i had an illusion that they were on at one point. ive seen picture and videos of impalas that have the orange lights while the car is on and some while its off. this is really bothering me, i love those orange lights and i just want to know how they work and when they are suppose to be on. if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. sorry i have no pictures but if needed i will get some ASAP. thank you so much for everyones time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I put this in the other post, but the ambers only go on when signaling a turn. The white lower LED's are the Daytime Running Lights, and on constantly. In WI, you can't have an amber DRL. Amber can only be used for a turn signal.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put this in the other post, but the ambers only go on when signaling a turn. The white lower LED's are the Daytime Running Lights, and on constantly. In WI, you can't have an amber DRL. Amber can only be used for a turn signal.
Thank you so much for your information. I greatly appreciate it. I thought my amber turn signals were going bad. I was coming home from work today, looking at the reflection of my car behind another and i thought i saw them on. Im baffled. I have to study this as it might be different in FL. If it is ill post pictures.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yes, I think you may be going crazy. :laughing7:

Reactions: impy2ltz2014

·
Banned
255 Posts
What about all the GMs that use the Turn signals AS DRLs from factory? 90s Corvette's, Mailbu's, Chevy Venture/Pontiac Montana, and Chevy Uplander to name a few?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts