Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does a 94 roady have a air compressor for the shocks, its a dynaride, if so where is it located and how much load do you have to have in the back for it to actually hear it kick on, or does dynaride have air compressor, the car rides or i should say floats so im just curious if its cuz it has hair shocks or just floaty springs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey roadmonster did your eibach springs still leave you with a good ride, i had the prokit on a integra before and they still rode pretty good, im just wondering about a heavy car how they proform

·
Registered
6 Posts
does a 94 roady have a air compressor for the shocks, its a dynaride, if so where is it located and how much load do you have to have in the back for it to actually hear it kick on, or does dynaride have air compressor, the car rides or i should say floats so im just curious if its cuz it has hair shocks or just floaty springs.
Grand touring Suspension includes load-leveling shocks and air compressor. If you look just ahead of the left front wheel on the frame you'll see a small plastic air line that goes into the shrouded area in front of the wheel. That's where the compressor is. Of course the shocks will have air line attachments and bladders.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I really like them.

You'll hear mixed reviews, depending on who you talk to...

The whole suspension was done at once, Eibachs, Bilstein Shocks,
Energy Suspension Bushings, etc...

Let's put it this way...

I have a neighbor who HATES my car.

He drives a MINI and only likes little cars.

One day, when he still had his Supercharged Toyota MR2,
we had a little highway race, around a wide sweeping bend.

Later on, when he got home, a little while after I did... :wink:

He remarked: "Your car! There wasn't any body lean at all!
I couldn't believe it!"

THAT was a good day! :biggrin:

No more negative comments have been uttered from him. :smile:

That should say enough right there

·
Registered
2 Posts
air compressor

My 1994 Roadmaster wagon has an air compressor bu I got rid of the air shocks

·
Registered
828 Posts
I just checked the shop manual and can't find anything under "hair shocks" or "floaty springs".

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nobody really cares what you say, you must have to much time on your hands to be writing pointless messages, besides this is a old post, someone delete this, i was learning about my car back when i first wrote this, back when i bought my roady

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.