Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket brand headlamp for a 2006+ Impala?
Thanks!

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
CCFL halos eagle eyes. like my pic.

or do you want something like factory?

other aftermarket brands are ANZOS and SPYDERS or spec-D tuning. you can check carid.com or andysautosport.com for listings. ebay has headlights as well

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CCFL halos eagle eyes. like my pic.

or do you want something like factory?

other aftermarket brands are ANZOS and SPYDERS or spec-D tuning. you can check carid.com or andysautosport.com for listings. ebay has headlights as well
Thanks for replying. I'm looking for OEM as this is my daily driver car. I want a reputable brand and I know some are not so good. I called a couple of body shops around here and one of them, who is one of the larger well respected shops, indicated they get their aftermarket parts from Keystone. He said once in a blue moon do they get a part that is defective. I called Keystone and the rep. said they have a lifetime warranty. OEM parts are 12 months/12k miles for the warranty.

·
3,934 Posts
Since its factory with warranty I say go for it. Do you know the price they are charging for one?

·
3,934 Posts
180.00 each wow that's horrible. Average price for just one is less than 100.00 not unless them headlamps from keystone can transform or something :lol:

Check them out they are pretty cheap when it comes to parts.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
180.00 each wow that's horrible. Average price for just one is less than 100.00 not unless them headlamps from keystone can transform or something :lol:

Check them out they are pretty cheap when it comes to parts.
Yea, especially when I can get OEM for the same price. The only difference is the warranty; 12 months/12k vs. Lifetime/unlimited mileage.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
For 17 bucks more I would get oem. I have not heard of oem leaking.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For 17 bucks more I would get oem. I have not heard of oem leaking.
Hey Todd! How's it going? I recently purchased a 2008 9C3 from GSA and it is immaculate. This was a one-driver assigned car. I agree, for the difference, I think OEM is best.

This is before when I purchased it:

This is after:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I need new headlamps for mine since they have strobe holes and the bulb diffusers are just laying in the housing

but I plan on doing a retrofit on mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts