Impala Forums banner

1681 - 1689 of 1689 Posts

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,682
Got my car back after a week. Got backed into this summer in a left turn lane putting a dent in the bumper and grill. Got backed into this fall at Walmart denying the trunk, bumper and trunk appliqué.

In the back I have:
- new painted trunk
- new trunk appliqué painted black
- new bow tie painted all black
- rear bumper

Up front I have:
- new upgraded to fog light bumper
- new upper and lower SS grills painted black
- new bow tie painted red
- upgraded to fog lights with new projectors for them
- new SS fog light bezels
- new Morimoto HID kit for fogs

Need to install the factory button for it and the DEI 611T.

Finally will have fog lights and the insurance company paid for everything including the HID kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,684
Installed new exhaust tips and the new fog light switch. Just waiting till summer to install the DEI 611T.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
:clap: I'm liking how the insurance paid for the HIDs too :)

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,687
Well been very busy for awhile but I've done a bunch of prepping for summer. Here's my list of stuff to install over the summer.

Now for my headlight retrofit, fog light retrofit and tail light retrofit should I do those on this thread or make new ones? There's a large amount of photos. If I do a new thread do I do all three separate or do the fogs and headlights together then the tail lights. Whatever would be easier to search and use.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,689
glad to see your still holding it down! I'm also happy those little accidents didn't cause any serious damage to your imp. Those BMR trailing arms make a pretty noticeable improvement, definitely more than I thought they would make.
They should pair up nice with the solid 33m front sway bar and addco 639 rear one I'm about to install.

1681 - 1689 of 1689 Posts