Impala Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
My LED on passenger side went out on way to AZ am taking it back to Gen5Diy this week after they reorder light. Sure hope this is the last that fails

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well as it turned out the light was good the wiring was changed at Gen5DIY Jarold I think was his name was a true buisnesman no charge amazed at his honesty. He could have changed for new light but since he wired the lights replaced t no charge Its great to know some folks are as honest as can be thanks if you read this

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello, i recently added switch back turn signals on the front of my 2ltz with resistors, however they are only working as normal turn signals instead of being white all the time except for turning, any suggestions and solutions as to why the white function is not coming on?? Any info is appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a place to mount and aftermarket driving light pod in the drl location? The pictures dont show what kind of solid surface is around the area for mounting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2016 LS I purchased fog light with the harness kit will I be able to do it myself it came with everything I need I can’t seem to find anyone to do them

161 - 169 of 169 Posts