Impala Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
I need to get a hold of Addco. I gave up a while ago because I would call and either no one would answer the phone or if someone did, the messages would never get through or they wouldn't return a call. The bushings that come with the bar absolutely suck. They are noisy and I just pulled mine again 2 weeks ago to grease them. The bar is starting to rust now, so the powder coating has not held up for 3.5 years of use.

Is that John at Addco a sales rep or customer service rep?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I need to get a hold of Addco. I gave up a while ago because I would call and either no one would answer the phone or if someone did, the messages would never get through or they wouldn't return a call. The bushings that come with the bar absolutely suck. They are noisy and I just pulled mine again 2 weeks ago to grease them. The bar is starting to rust now, so the powder coating has not held up for 3.5 years of use.

Is that John at Addco a sales rep or customer service rep?
The bar is fine but the Addco bushings just stunk.
I posted the Moog bushing number in this thread. They work and keep working.

·
Registered
676 Posts
The bar is fine but the Addco bushings just stunk.
I posted the Moog bushing number in this thread. They work and keep working.
I'll give them a try... might be able to grab them Sunday and toss them in.

·
Registered
46 Posts
John and Ernie are my contacts there. Not going to sugar coat it, I have phone issues with them just the same. Some days I just get lucky and one of them answers. Dial the 800 and use option 2. They are both usually very good on email.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Amazing....Jegs finally got some and now I do too. Just put it on and I like it.
Does anyone now if the 2010 Addco 740 front bar will fit my 2015 Impala?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I went with a Dorman front replacement. Solid instead of hollow and it appears all front drive GM's use same bar according to local vendor.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Addco is currently doing a production run of the 639 rear sway bar. Mine is being warrantied out through Addco directly because the powder coating has failed and the bar is rusted. Guy in tech support agreed that it looked like crap once I sent him pictures of it. I am waiting for one in this batch they are running and they are shipping it directly to me. If you have been wanting a rear sway bar, jump in on this so the wait will be minimal.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts